Pro českou verzi Podmínek ochrany osobních údajů klikněte zde
1 Basic Provisions
1.1 The personal data controller referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) is Martin Měchura, CRN(IČO): 86945599, with its registered office at Horní Řepčice 63, Úštěk, 411 45, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller ”).
1.2 Controller’s contact details are
address: Horní Řepčice 63, Úštěk, 411 45, Czech Republic
email: [email protected]
1.3 Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of this natural person.
1.4 The Controller has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
2 Sources and categories of personal data processed
2.1 The Controller processes the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data obtained by the Controller based on the fulfillment of your order.
2.2 The Controller processes your identification and contact details and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
3 Legal reason and purpose of processing personal data
3.1 The legal reason for the processing of personal data is
- performance of a contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on some Information company services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
3.2 The purpose of the processing of personal data is:
- processing of your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller ; personal data necessary for successful order processing (name and address, contact, company data) are required during the ordering, the providing of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without providing of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it by the controller,
- sending commercial communication and performing other marketing activities.
3.3 There is no automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR performed on the part of the controller.
4 Data retention period
4.1 The Controller keeps personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for the period until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, for a maximum of 15 years, if the personal data are processed by consent.
4.2 After the expiry of the personal data retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
5 Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
5.1 The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of goods, services or payments under contract,
- accountant managing the business affairs of the controller,
- providing marketing services.
5.2 The controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services, cloud services, payment services.
6 Your rights
6.1 Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
- the right of access to your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to have personal data deleted pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR and
- the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller specified in Article 1 hereof.
6.2 You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
7 Terms of personal data security
7.1 The Controller declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
7.2 The Controller has taken technical measures to secure data and personal data storage in paper form, in particular password protection of the data and by backing up the data storage.
7.3 The Controller declares that only authorized persons have access to personal data.
8 Final Provisions