Price per Unit PRO Version 2.0.9
we have a new version of Price per Unit PRO here 2.0.9. It is again a double version, because I have been doing some customizations for customers and needed to separate them. Some features are Experimental, which means that it’s possible that they will not work as expected. So keep an eye on them if you want to use them.
– New feature – Experimental – Sorting of products by Price per Unit on front-end. Product without price per unit are treated as if PPU price is equal to zero.
– New feature – Price per Unit can be displayed on order detail in back-end. Warning – this price will change in old orders if you change used weight or units.
– Improvement – Variable product’s recalculation for selected variations can also replace the original price.
– Bug-fix – Variable products with flat price in WooCommerce don’t display price on selected variant. Price per Unit now doesn’t display in this case neither.
– New feature – Experimental – Price per unit prices are now saved in the meta for later use. Meta names: _mcmp_ppu_price, _mcmp_ppu_price_text.
– New feature – Columns in products list on back-end displaying new meta.
– Bug-fix – Price per unit with tax in the cart can be displayed improperly in some cases.