Product which is sold by pieces – 3pcs
$20.00 - pack 3 pieces$6.67 /piece
Product where we want to sell more pieces at once in a bundle and display the price for one piece
This product is showing case when we have product sold in pieces and we are showing the price per single piece. The weight of the product is used for shipping purposes.
Example of intended use:
Selling t-shirts in a package, but showing price for single t-shirt.
To achieve that you need:
- To have the price set on tab General
- (Optional) To have the gross weight set on tab Shipping
- On the tab Price per Unit – Set custom number of units
- On the tab Price per Unit – Set the custom text for recalculated unit
Two ways how to do it
Setting custom text for repeated use in General settings of the plugin
- 4A Go to WooCommerce->Settings->Product->Price Per Unit
- 4A-1 In predefined additional text values add new text – separate it with “|” sign and Save
- 4A-2 In product editor on the tab Price per Unit select the new text from predefined texts
Setting custom text for single use in product editor on the tab Price per Unit
- 4B – In Recalculated price additional text – Select Custom text and enter desired text in the field below
Please look at included images. Note: the numbers on the images don’t correspond the example strictly.
As you can see we have a product which costs 15USD and its weight is 2 kilograms, but we set custom number of units to 3(pieces) which makes the unit price 5USD/1 piece